Monday, March 14, 2016

Small Bathroom Reveal and Free Artwork

Wow it is hard to photograph a small bathroom!!! Especially with a dark wall and a bright window and a reflective mirror.... 

Immediately I knew that I had to paint our small main floor powder room. And it didn't take me long to make the bold move and paint the whole thing a dark navy! I am so glad I did, I love this room!!! (A side note, it too forever to paint this room navy, it took so many coats and with it being a small room with unmovable items in it, it just took a long time!!!)

I knew I would need some fabulous artwork in this room, I gave my kids paper and a couple colors of paint in the colors I wanted, and yeah instant FREE artwork!!!
Being a small powder room, there is not any storage, so I thought this Ikea shelf would not only complement the navy wall color but be a perfect small storage space!
I also didn't want a basic builder grade mirror in all of my bathrooms, so I found this pretty mirror which works perfectly with the dark navy walls!
I love my small little navy bathroom!

1 comment:

  1. Super blog! Votre thème est-il fait sur mesure ou l'avez-vous téléchargé quelque part?
    Un thème comme le vôtre avec quelques ajustements simples ferait vraiment sauter mon blog.
    Dites-moi d'où vous vous êtes procuré votre dessin. Merci a
    Nombre d'unités de production de gaz à effet de serre. 바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete