Saturday, November 18, 2017

Essential Oils, Where Have You Been All My Life!!!!

I recently made a major life change for my family and signed up with Young Living! We had not used Essential Oils before this, but I had heard a lot of great things about them, and decided it was worth checking them out to see if I could help with some of my family concerns without resorting to medication and chemicals. 

4 months in and I am hooked!!! I can't believe I didn't know about essential oils before now. But I am so glad we finally made the switch. 

They say the average person applies 300 chemicals to their body every day! I wanted to try and cut down my families exposure to all the unsafe chemicals, and we can do this with essential oils. 

Three of my favorite oils are Lavender, Frankincense and Thieves. We are constantly diffusing lavender in our house, and I have made a night time roller blend for both of my kids to help promote relaxing before bed. Lavender smells amazing and its just an all around useful oil! I love my frankincense oil! I made myself a face serum that has frankincense in it. It has actually decreased the redness in my face! I roll frankincense all over my neck and face, I just love it!  I also love diffusing Thieves. We recently had a run of colds in our family and I diffused Thieves constantly. It cut down on our sick time! Which with two kids is a must! 

I also recently replaced all of our cleaning products with natural cleaning products. Including Young Livings Thieves cleaning products. Two months ago, after returning home from the cleaning ladies cleaning my house, I had to diffuse Purification to get rid of the awful intense chemical they sprayed in my house to clean it. It was awful and not only that, I have no clue what was in that chemical that I was exposing my family too. Now my cleaning ladies (and myself) use my natural cleaning supplies made with my Young Living Essential Oils and the last time they cleaned the house it smelled much better!! No toxic fumes!! 

I was attracted to Young Living because of their Seed to Seal process, which is a promise to integrity. The company is 23 years old and they add no fillers, no additives, just the oils!



Want to join the oil community? And start your life with oils?


The most cost effective way to purchase oils is with the Young Living Premium Starter Kit. The  Premium Starter Kit includes 11 oils, 1 amazing diffuser, samples, and 24% off future purchases and an AMAZING community of oil lovers! The oils included are: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Copibia, Frankincense, Thieves, R.C. Purification, DiGize, PanAway and Stress Away. If you purchased these oils separately and with the diffuser at the retail price it would cost you over $250!! Plus with the Premium Starter Kit you get a wholesale membership which gives you 24% off retail pricing on all future orders!! Ready to join to oil community??

Once you purchase the Premium Starter kit you can simpy enjoy your oils and be under absolutely no obligation to do anything in the future. If you would like to continue purchasing oils at the 24% off wholesale rate, you simply need to place a 50PV order a year (most likely only $50) With a wholesale membership you can always choose to share your love of oils like I am with you, but again you are never under any obligation to do so!!!

Clink over to the sign up page!  The link should already auto fill in my Sponsor ID and Enroller ID Number of  12980563. You do not at this point need to give your Social Security Number. I recommend the Dew Drop Diffuser! It's simple!

Please contact me with any questions!! Oils are amazing and I wish my family started using them years ago!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment